Friday, July 04, 2014

happy 4th of july!


Happy Fourth of July, everyone! This picture is also a #flashbackfriday (2 years ago!). Fourth of July is my favorite holiday. It's my favorite holiday because there's no expectations except to have fun with your friends and family. There is no pressure of presents or obligations. And for the most part, weather is always perfect! 

The 4th also lands on my birthday month. When I was a kid, having my birthday in July was kind of a bummer. No classmates ever noticed it was your birthday because you were already out of school. But now that I'm older, July is SUMMER. In June there is the end of school and August has the beginning of school. July is purely just a summer month. 

I hope you all enjoy your holiday!

- Christina

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment