Friday, August 01, 2014

link love


Yay! It's Friday! My weekend isn't completely planned out yet. Possiblities include dinner with friends, organizing, changing my oil (#ugh), going to the beach, Disneyland or a Dodgers game. A lot of options! I'll let you know what I end up doing. Here are are some reads to get your weekend going.

These sandals are right up my alley. 

I've been wanting to try this recipe for weeks.

This quite possibly could be the cutest DIY ever.


This airstream trailer is so cool!

What are your plans for the weekend?

- Christina 

Follow on Bloglovin

Photo by: Ashley Richards

2 comments:

  1. What fun ideas, this makes me miss visiting southern California with all the different things to do. Guess I'm due for a visit!

    xx, Tiffany | www.sunshinedaydreamphotography.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? I hardly did any of those things. The weather was really weird this weekend & my pass was blocked out from Disneyland. But I went to Disneyland last night and I might go to a Dodger game tonight! :)

      Delete