Tuesday, September 15, 2015

3 Social Media Tips & Tricks: Snapchat, Instagram & Twitter

Since I've been hired as a social media manager, I have done a lot of research on how to have appealing platforms. So I've applied a few things I learn into my own blogging/lifestyle social media. 
I'm excited to share, so let's get into this!

Are you ever annoyed by not being able to fully express yourself on Snapchat? All the woes, haha. Well I have a hack for you! (Disclaimer, all of my tips are iOS 8.)
Go to your Notes app and hit "return" for a few lines. Select All of the blank lines & Copy.
Paste your blank lines into Snapchat and type up your wise words. ;) As you get to the end of your first line, your words won't push to the second line, so you will have to choose the next line to continue your statement. 

Click "Read more" to make your Twitter more visually stimulating!


I'm sure you're familiar with a tweet about an Instagram post. I find myself not clicking on the link because I follow that person Instagram and will see the photo when I go through that feed. 

Instead of having my photo pushed to Twitter when I am posting on Instagram, I just compose a tweet that has that Instagram post's information. I want my Twitter followers to know I have an Instagram account but I also don't want them to have to do the extra step of clicking on my Instagram link. (I have a hunch that people are as lazy as I am. ;)) I also want my Twitter to be visually stimulating. So this is what I do!


Looks good, right?

This may not be new to you, but it is for me & I will definitely utilize it! An update on Twitter lets you upload four photos of any size & they are cropped to a little collage. Cute, right?

I hope these little tips & tricks help you! What do you think? Feel free to follow me on my social media accounts. :) I'm @city_loveee everywhere. 

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment