Friday, November 13, 2015

Vegan Cuts October Beauty Box Unboxing


Vegan Cuts (Beauty Box) is a monthly subscription box that features 4-7 vegan, cruelty-free beauty items that are shipped right to your front door. It's a great way to try new products & be introduced to brands you may have not of before. Along with Vegan Cuts Beauty Box, you can subscribe to their snack box. & to put more vegan icing on the cake, you can find many other boxes like a men's grooming box, a fall/winter style box, or even a vegan starter kit! (+ more!)

I did the 3 month subscription to Vegan Cuts Beauty Box about a year ago, but since I've been traveling this year, I haven't gotten back to subscribing again. But surprisingly, I won their Instagram giveaway! So here is my unboxing of their October beauty box. Hope you enjoy the little video of my first impressions of these items & look back for my reviews. 

- Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment